The Miclaran offers guests a quiet location on the outskirts of Shanklin overlooking Sandown Bay, there is nothing like the sight and sound of the sea to help you relax and unwind. Bedrooms are cosy, comfortable, individually decorated and exceptionally clean.
We cater for adults (16 years or over), with a no-smoking policy throughout the guest house.
Our king bedded rooms are on the first floor and our double and twin rooms are on the second floor, all have gorgeous panoramic sea views overlooking the garden and the bay. The bay is East facing and guests are able to experience glorious sunrises over the sea.
Our single room with shower ensuite is on the first floor at the front of the house.
The double/twin room consists of a double room with a single room adjoining, with shared sea view and shower ensuite. We sell the two rooms as one-either as a double or a twin room for 2 adults.
A guest lounge area with sofas and a large flat screen television gives access to the garden via patio doors, and leads into the dining room which is light and airy and also overlooks the garden and sea.
The large garden has a terraced area with outdoor furniture, where on a sunny day it is lovely to sit and enjoy tea or coffee after breakfast, or after a day of exploring the island.
All of the nine letting rooms are fully equipped:
- En-suite shower or shower over bath
- Complimentary shower gel, hand wash and hand lotion.
- Quality pocket sprung mattress for your comfort.
- Tea/coffee making trays
- Flat screen television with freeview ( larger TV in king bedded rooms)
- Hair dryer
- Ironing facilities are available on request.
- Wine glasses available from guest lounge.
- Drinks chilling cabinet in dining room available to guests.