Welcome to the Miclaran Guest House
Bed and Breakfast in Shanklin on the Isle of Wight, just for adults.
The Miclaran holds a superb cliff top location in a quiet residential area between Shanklin and Sandown, enjoying stunning panoramic sea views over Sandown Bay to Culver Cliff. The garden is adjacent to the cliff path and steps nearby lead down to Shanklin's lovely sandy beaches below.
The bay is sheltered and offers safe bathing and a variety of water sports such as kayaking, sailing and paddle boarding.
The picturesque Thatched Shanklin Old Village, Shanklin and Sandown Esplanades are within walking distance where you will find a variety of restaurants, cafés, bars and shops.
We offer a warm welcome, exceptionally clean, comfortable accommodation and a great breakfast to start your day.
Taking care of guests is at the very heart of what we do, in these current challenging times as a smaller property, you can rest assured we will look after you to the best of our ability
- Adults only
- Panoramic sea view rooms
- Comfortable individually decorated bedrooms with en-suite facilities
- Complimentary toiletries and beverage trays in each room
- Socially distanced breakfast room- with your designated table
- Great breakfasts with vegetarian and gluten-free options
- Garden with terrace and sea views
- SAFE TRAVELS: We're Good to Go Accreditation- see our COVID POLICY
- Free on-site parking
- Free Wi Fi
- Secure Cycle Storage
- Loyalty Discount for guests returning within 3 years.
BOOK DIRECT for the BEST PRICE, SPECIAL OFFERS and a great price on a DISCOUNTED CAR FERRY
If not bringing a car, there are good transport links, the local train station is a 10 minute walk away and there is a very good regular bus service across the island- please refer to our location page.
COVID 19 UPDATE
With a successful rapid rollout of the Covid19 vaccination, and the Government's roadmap to recovery
we are looking forward to welcoming guests back after 17 May 2021.
BOOK YOUR STAYCATION!!
Sue & Alan