Welcome to the Miclaran Guest House
BED AND BREAKFAST in Shanklin on the Isle of Wight, just for adults.
The Miclaran holds a superb cliff top location in a quiet residential area between Shanklin and Sandown, enjoying stunning panoramic sea views over Sandown Bay to Culver Cliff. The garden is adjacent to the cliff path and steps nearby lead down to Shanklin's lovely sandy beaches below.
The bay is sheltered and offers safe bathing and a variety of water sports such as kayaking, sailing and paddle boarding.
The picturesque Thatched Shanklin Old Village, Shanklin and Sandown Esplanades are within walking distance where you will find a variety of restaurants, cafés, bars and shops.
We offer a warm welcome, exceptionally clean, comfortable accommodation and a great breakfast to start your day.
Taking care of guests is at the very heart of what we do, as a smaller property you can rest assured we will look after you to the best of our ability
- Adults only
- Panoramic SEA VIEW rooms
- Comfortable individually decorated bedrooms with en-suite facilities
- Complimentary toiletries and beverage trays in each room
- A designated table in the dining room and table service.
- Great breakfasts with vegetarian/vegan and gluten-free options
- Garden with terrace and sea views
- Free on-site parking
- OPTION to BOOK A DISCOUNTED RETURN CAR FERRY available on direct bookings
- Free Wi Fi available in public areas
- Secure Cycle Storage
BOOK DIRECT for the BEST PRICE, SPECIAL OFFERS and a great price on a DISCOUNTED CAR FERRY!
If not bringing a car, there are good transport links, the local train station is a 10 minute walk away and there is a very good regular bus service across the island.